Free Pelvic Health Workshop
Do you have low back pain? Do you sometimes leak when you sneeze when you jump? Do you have pain with sex? Have you ever had pelvic pain, prolapse or discomfort? Are you a Mom who has experienced pelvic health issues pre/post pregnancy?
Cassie Dionne is a Pelvic Health physiotherapist at Taylored Training Physiotherapy where she works with women of all ages to both treat and educate her clients on how to take control of their pelvic health and vitality. Women who experience dysfunction seem to simply accept their symptoms and believe it will be their new normal. Cassie will help you understand that you don’t just ‘have to deal with it’.
Cassie’s mission is to educate women on how to be proactive when it comes to your pelvic health, sexual health and long-term health and wellness.
In this 1 hour session we will discuss:
– How you can be proactive with taking care of your pelvic health
– What to expect and how to best prepare for starting a family
– Pre/peri/post-natal conditions that are both common and uncommon
– Incontinence, urgency, prolapse, abdominal cramping
– Pain with sex and what you can do
– Constipation and abdominal cramping
– How low back pain and hip pain can be pelvic floor related
– Menopause and how it affects your pelvic health
Cassie is excited to be joining Moksha to talk about the most important things you should know about your pelvic health and what to do if you do experience any symptoms!